Download 1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
Extract multiple attachments from Microsoft Outlook with this handy and reliable applicationIf you use Microsoft Outlook on a regular basis, there’s a good chance that at least once you’ve wished that you could extract multiple attachments from your Outlook at one time. With OutlookAttachView, that’s entirely possible!
OutlookAttachView is an application that can be customized to work with any skill level for ultimate utilization, and it can easily be downloaded onto a USB stick and taken with you anywhere that you might need to be able to get at your Outlook. Include and/or exclude any file you’d like – OutlookAttachView is exactly the tool for the job. Compatible with all versions of Outlook, it could take your emailing game to the next level.
- Capable of extracting multiple attachments from your Microsoft Outlook account at one time.
- Completely portable – Can simply be saved to a USB stick or external hard drive and used on any computer.
- Does not change your Windows registry in any way whatsoever.
- A standard interface with an uncomplicated layout.
- Allows you to specify the date and range you’d like the program to scan for and/or create a file type exclusion list.
- Lets you skip the exchange of public folders.
- Allows you to specify the message direction to search for (IE, incoming, outgoing, etc.).
- Lets you create an HTML report of all selected items.
- A system tray icon for easy access.
- Low CPU and memory usage.
Please note that in order for this program to function properly on your system, you must have Microsoft Outlook installed on it as well.
OutlookAttachView Download Details
Jan 21, 2023
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed