PDFill Editor 15.0 Build 2
Easily create and modify PDF documentsPDFill is a simple, easy to use utility that lets you create and modify PDF documents. PDFill lets you fill out a form saves as PDF, but its functionality is not limited to the one of a form filler.
PDFill also lets you add text and check boxes anywhere within the document. Moreover, the filled PDF can be saved locally and filling can be resumed later without Adobe Acrobat.
- Local save for the filled PDF includes several options: add description, encrypt/decrypt, rotate/crop, view preferences, presentation effect, save editing now and resume editing later.
- You can save filled interactive PDF forms to the PC. You can also fill and edit text, radio buttons, check boxes, combo boxes and list boxes and import/export form data into a tab delimited text and Excel file.
- Spell Checker is available for the filled text.
- PDF form field options include create, edit, fill, delete, reset and submit.
- The following PDF form fields are available: text, check box, combo box, radio button, list box and push button.
- Into a new field you can add PDF form action: submit, reset, simple calculation…and others.
- You can also insert new image, formatted text, hyperlink, check, highlight and witheout anywhere in the document.
- Commenting, Marking (highlight, popup, text box, sticky note, play video, file attachment, arrow, line, rectangle, circle) and Annotating elements can be added straight in the PDF file.
PDFill Editor Download Information
Aug 24, 2020
4.4 / 5 (5 votes)
Not yet reviewed