This application lets you stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.This application lets you stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
PTGui is an application that helps you stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
PTGui features :
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images.
- Fully automated: create single row, multiple row or fully spherical panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
- Realtime preview of final panorama: you can instantly see what your final panorama will look like.
- Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing: Move your images with the mouse to change yaw, roll and pitch parameters. Perspective is corrected in real time.
- PTGui can stitch HUGE panoramas! Stitching 200 images into a multiple gigapixel panorama is no problem.
- Fully 16 bit capable: PTGui suports a 16 bit workflow from start to finish, for the best image quality.
- Layered output: PTGui can create multi layer Photoshop files, for flexible post processing.
- Reads EXIF information from images produced by digital cameras, to determine the lens parameters.
- Create templates with frequently used settings (you will find some here).
- Batch stitcher: prepare any number of panoramas and stitch them later without user intervention.
- Create a printable PhiloSpere of your panorama.
- Stitched panoramas will have a visible watermark
- Projects cannot be saved or exported
- The Panorama Tools stitcher and optimizer are not supported (only the built-in PTGui stitcher and optimizer)
- The trial version expires. Updates will be downloadable from this website
PTGui Download Information
Apr 19, 2022
3.7 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed