Edit, upload, download, compare, merge, and encrypt huge files with this handy and efficient applicationPilotEdit is a reliable and exceptionally efficient file editor that gives you the ability to execute scripts, extract strings, and edit large files easily. It displays all of the available functions in a single window which can be kind of intimidating to beginner users, but the actual workspace is divided into three separate panes which makes everything much easier to read.
It also comes equipped with support for editing and uploading FTP files. There are various features included and the utility is able to search and replace in multiple directories which is super beneficial if you have a big text file with a ton of lines and since it can store your FTP login details, it has the ability to automatically connect to your FTP server.
- Provides you with access to the files and folders stored in your computer.
- Gives you the ability to view and edit the text within your files and folders.
- Displays various messages pertaining to its multiple actions to ensure that you’re always able to keep track of what’s going on.
- Provides you with a variety of ways to view your text (column, word wrapping, HEX values).
- Is able to remove tabs and spaces for you automatically.
- Editing capabilities that give you the ability to browse, select, and remove words as you see fit.
- Various output settings (DOS, UNIX, MAC).
- Is able to work with encrypted FTP files or be used in the decryption process.
- 30 days trial period.
- Nag screen.
PilotEdit Download Information
May 10, 2021
4.6 / 5 (8 votes)
Not yet reviewed