Pixia: An advanced painting tool that was designed exclusively for full colour graphicsIf you enjoy working with full colour graphics, Pixia is definitely the program for you – It supports layers, masks, and many other graphic editing functions.
It has a super user friendly interface that can be used by even the most basic computer users, but the options and functionality of the program make it perfect for more advanced users as well. You can use your own customized brush tips, or even use an image file as a brush tip to create unique effects. If you love colour and art, you’re really going to appreciate all that Pixia has to offer.
- Gives you the opportunity to add multiple layers to your images.
- Full colour graphics.
- Pro grade options and configuration parameters.
- Photo filters, colour masks, and more to ensure that your images are as perfect as can be.
- Extensive file support.
- Allows you to obtain your images from a scanner if you’d like.
- Low CPU and RAM consumption.
- 32 megabytes of RAM or over (As much as possible)
- Super VGA monitor (with the screen resolution set to at least 800 x 600)
- High Color or True Color (16bit/24bit/32bit) Pixia does not work on 16 or 256 color environment.
- Optional: Pressure sensitive tablets (WACOM, Oce-Japan)
Since the interpretation of the software from Japanese to English was handled by non-native English speakers, some expressions or terms may not be correct and/or accurate.
Jul 05, 2023
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed