Download 1 Screenshots Our review No Video
Create PDF files from any printable documentPrimoPDF is a free program that enables you to create PDF files from any printable document such as .doc, images, text, web pages and others.
PrimoPDF works as a virtual printer and can be accessed from any application that contains a Print option. Additionally it offers the possibility to optimize PDF output for printing to standard laser printers or for viewing on screen, without adding watermarks or other limitations to the documents.
- Allows you to convert a large variety of document to PDF file format from any Windows application containing a Print option.
- PDF output can be optimized for press, print or web.
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Office programs.
- 40 and 128-bit PDF encryption enables you to customize security settings.
- PDF files with multiple pages can be optimized for page-at-a-time web display.
- Allows you to compress images and embed fonts.
- Provides an option to automatically attach and send PDF output via e-mail.
- Color and prepress options.
- Manipulate, edit, view, navigate and print PDF.
- Allows you to merge multiple PDF documents into a single file.
- Built-in commenting tools for annotating PDF.
- You can create, edit and format PDF bookmarks.
- PDF pages can be inserted, extracted, reordered and rotated.
- The “Find” tool enables you to search within PDF documents.
PrimoPDF Download Details
Nov 28, 2007
4.1 / 5 (12 votes)
- Editors' Review: