Operate through proxy servers or chainsProxifier is a program designed to enable network applications that lack support for working through proxy servers, function through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy server, or a chain of proxy servers.
Network applications that were not developed to work through proxy servers and as a result cannot be used from local area networks or with firewalls can compromise corporate privacy and impose many other restrictions. Proxifier resolves this issue, and bypasses firewalls, tunnel connections through HTTP and SOCKS proxy servers. Moreover, Proxifier provides a larger degree of control over network security and additional network functionality.
Proxifier supports a large number of Internet clients, such as browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, Kazaa, telnet, ssh, video/audio, games and others, for networks separated from Internet by a firewall. You can also benefit from secure e-mailing through a proxy server or a chain of proxy servers when using any e-mail client, including Outlook, Eudora, Netscape and others.
- The software allows you to run any network application through proxy server, with no need for additional configurations.
- Connect to the Internet from restricted LAN through a proxy server gateway.
- Allows you to connect to restricted ports as a result of bypassing firewall restrictions.
- Supports SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP proxy servers.
- Proxifier can force all network connections present in the system to operate through a proxy server (tunneling).
- DNS names can be resolved through a proxy server.
- Flexible Proxification Rules are available.
- Allows you to hide your IP address and benefit from secure privacy.
- Chains of proxy servers will use various protocols.
- HTTP proxy has NTLM authentication enabled.
- Displays info on current connections and real-time colored diagrams for bandwidth usage.
- Stores log files.
- Creates logs for incoming/outgoing traffic.
- Provides detailed reports for network errors.
Proxifier Download Information
Dec 09, 2016
4.1 / 5 (51 votes)
Not yet reviewed