Tunnel Internet applications through proxiesProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer's network connections through proxy servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through a proxy and under what circumstances. This is done through a user friendly interface, without the need to reconfigure any of your Internet clients. ProxyCap has native support for the SSH protocol, allowing you to specify a SSH server as the proxy server.
ProxyCap is a powerful application that allows you to redirect your computer’s network connections through proxy servers. You can customize multiple aspects of ProxyCap’s behavior, such as which applications will connect to the Internet using a proxy and when.
ProxyCap has a simple and intuitive GUI that will enable you to easily setup your tunneling settings without needing to reconfigure your Internet client(s). The program’s flexible rule system allows you to define your personal “tunneling” rules in a matter of seconds.
- SOCKS and HTTPS proxy servers support is enabled.
- SSH tunneling support is enabled.
- Support for proxy-side DNS.
- Easy to modify, flexible routing rules.
- Proxy chains support is enabled.
- Support for IPv6 is enabled.
- 64-bit applications are supported.
- Support for centralized management is enabled.
ProxyCap Download Information
Jun 19, 2019
4.5 / 5 (19 votes)
Not yet reviewed