R-Linux 5.6 Build 175721
File recovery utility supporting Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 file systems used in Linux and other Unix-based systemsFile recovery utility supporting Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 file systems used in Linux and other Unix-based systems
If you’re looking for a robust and trustworthy file recovery tool for Linux and other Unix operating systems – R-Linux is the solution.
R-Linux can recover data from Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file systems that are commonly used in Linux and many other Unixes. The application relies on the IntelligentScan technology and offers you customizable parameters so you can truly control the data recovery process.
Files can be recovered from logical disks even if the file records are lost. Nevertheless, R-Linux doesn’t support networks and cannot reconstruct damaged RAIDs or stripe sets. Recovered files can be saved on any disk that the host operating system can access.
- Supports Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4 file systems – limited to Linux and several other UNIX-based systems
- Support is enabled for recognition and parsing dynamic
- Support is enabled for bacis GPT and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema, Apple partitions, dynamic partitions over GPT and dynamic partitions over MBR
- Image files can be created for entire or parts of hard driver and logical disks
- Capable of recognizing localized names
- Lets you save the recovered files to any disk (network included) that the host OS can access
To use R-Linux you’ll need at least 32 MB or RAM, a mouse, plenty of free disk space for the recovered data, an Intel-compatible x86 or 64-bit processor and a network connection needed if you want to use the network data recovery features.
R-Linux Download Information
Mar 23, 2020
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
iMyFone D-Back 7.9.2
Easily recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices
15 / 1,321
Macrium Reflect Home Edition 8.0 Build 5994
Backup and Recovery
19 / 3,167
GameSave Manager 3.1.494.0
A handy program which allows you to backup, restore and even transfer your gamesaves to other machines.
12 / 2,521
FBackup 9.0 Build 323
Keep your data safe by backing it up to a USB/Firewire device, local or network location
16 / 3,301
Bvckup 2 Release 81.14.0
A backup application that can automatically sync copies to the original files
13 / 1,573
Automate remote backup operations with this secure software solution
19 / 2,116