R-Studio Agent 8.16 Build 180499
Recover Data Fast and EasyRecover Data Fast and Easy
R-Studio is a software program to recover data for NTFS, FAT and Ext2FS file systems. The tool will help to recover and undelete files that were updates or created by Win2000 and Ext2FS. The tool will recover files on physical disks, logical disks, and even disks on remote computers throughout networks when partition structures have been deleted or damaged.
- File recovery, un-format, or un-erase after a FDISK MBR destruction, damaged FAT or after being infected by a virus.
- Make drive image for more recovery options
- Reconstruction of damaged RAID
- Recover compressed files, alternative data streams, and encrypted files
- Supports dynamic disk
- View and edit content on a disk via the hexadecimal editor
- Plug-in for viewing content of files that are found to estimate the chances of recovery
- Nice Windows Explorer interface
- Recover data throughout your network for computer running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and UNIX.
- Supports UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD), FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), and NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista)
- Recognizes and parses Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout
- Recovers damaged RAID
- Create image files for a complete hard disk
To use the program, users will need a disk space to recover the files, a mouse, and 32MB RAM, administrative privileges, and for network recovery a network connection.