Efficiently optimize images for the WebA free program designed to efficiently optimize images for the Web
The name RIOT stands for Radical Image Optimization Tool. RIOT was designed to help you process images for web/email/other media with the best compression ratio and quality.
RIOT features :
- open multiple graphic file formats by looking first at the magic number (it does not need file extension to recognize format)including support for uncommon images types (up to 128 BPP, integer and floating point. EX: hdr images, 16 bit grayscale, etc)Adaptive logarithmic tone mapping algorithm (Drago) used for HDR images
- save and optimize JPEG, GIF and PNG with a simple, clean user interface
- dual view: original - result. Automatic preview of resulting image
- the compression and the results are comparable to those of commercial products.
- fast processing (all is done in memory); see instant results including resulting filesize
- decide if you want to keep metadata (comments, IPTC, Adobe XMP, EXIF profiles, ICC profiles). Unsupported metadata is removed
- common tools: pan and zoom, rotate, flip
- resize image by using best known resample filters (ex: Lanczos3, Catmull Rom, Bicubic, and others)
RIOT Download Information
Jan 29, 2021
4.8 / 5 (8 votes)
Not yet reviewed