Powerful vectorizer for raster image to vector conversionPowerful vectorizer for raster image to vector conversion
Most raster files like BMP and TIFF can be loaded into CAD programs. However, a CAD application only lets you view your raster file or trace over it. If you want to edit the file in your CAD program it would have to be a vector file.
To convert a raster file into a vector you’ll need a vectorizer like RasterVect. This incredibly feature-rich application lets you turn practically any raster image into a vector file.
You can scan original paper drawings to import the raster file and RasterVect offers TWAIN support that lets you import directly from a scanner.
You can save the output file as AI, WMF, DXF, EMF or EPS vector format, which are the most popular formats supported by the industry’s leading CAD programs. You can easily view your files in RasterVect thanks to the built-in tools like scroll, zoom and color selection.
- Detects orthogonal/inclined lines, circles and arcs
- Includes 4 different conversion methods
- At crossing of lines, circles and arcs the correct corners are formed
- Support is enabled for TWAIN and WIA
- Despeckle filters are included
- Detects color images and provides the option for black-and-white conversion
- Includes support for macros and batch mode
- Offers raster and vector editing tools
RasterVect Download Information
Jun 17, 2019
4.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed