RightMark Audio Analyzer6.4.5
RightMark Audio Analyzer: Audio measurements open-source projectIndependent audio measurements open-source project
RightMark Audio Analyzer was designed to be an independent audio measurements open-source project. The test suite performs various tests of electroacoustical performance of sound cards and other real-time audio devices.
Testing is accomplished by playing the test signals and recording them after they pass through the testing chain.
The most interesting feature is advanced spectrum analyzer of any WAV-file for custom users tests.
Spectrum analyzer options are:
- FFT size: variable size of FFT block (in samples) from 128 to 262144
- Resolution: calculation width of each spectrum frequency bin
- Zero padding of audio data before spectrum analysis. Interpolates spectrum and displays it more precisely
- FFT overlap: Overlapping of FFT blocks in time domain. Higher overlapping leads to slightly better spectrum averaging
- FFT window: FFT weighting window selection. Weighting windows affect the level of spectral side-lobes and frequency spreading of spectral main lobes
- Kaiser window beta: Adjusts the shape of Kaiser window. Higher betas lead to better suppression of side lobes (useful when spectrum has high peaks), lower betas lead to slighlty better frequency resolution.
RightMark Audio Analyzer Download Details
Jul 30, 2019
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Desktop Info 3.10.2
Useful tool that provides system information that displays all computer details on your desktop
45 / 1,845
Check actual memory size of storage devices
91 / 5,930
Memtest86 10.6 Build 2000
RAM tester for x86 architecture computers
9 / 6,039
HiBit System Information 2.1.10
Get comprehensive information about your computer’s hardware and software and generate reports
32 / 3,229
Easy to use monitoring and alerting utility
31 / 4,072
Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify 2.5.0
View detailed information regarding your computer’s installed hardware
9 / 1,580