Rocrail 17-01-2021 Revision 1314
An open source and accessible Model Railroad Control System for controlling your model railroads with easeRocrail is an open source application that gives you the ability to control your model train layout(s) from one or more computers easily because it works on a wide variety of platforms. The utility employs a server and client that work hand in hand via protocols, but it’s not necessary to run them on the same computer (which can save your resources and speed if you happen to have a slower working system).
With Rocrail, you can control the way your locomotives are controlled in great detail, and you can even create staging blocks divided into multiple sections with it; making Rocrail a perfect utility for all professional model train users.
- Open source – Can be configured to your unique individual needs as long as you know what you’re doing.
- Is able to function on a wide variety of different platforms flawlessly (Windows, Mac, Linux, OS X, Raspberry Pi, etc.).
- Uses the wxWidgets toolkits.
- Provides you with support for automatic as well as manual modes.
- Allows you to control your trains via blocks, routes, schedules, and complex patterns.
- Employs a server and client that work hand in hand via internet protocols (not mandatory to run on the same computer).
- Gives you the ability to control your entire layout from any computer on your home network (or alternatively over the internet).
- Works flawlessly with a wide range of different controllers.
- Allows you to configure the way that your locomotives are controlled in great detail.
Rocrail Download Information
Jan 18, 2021
3.7 / 5 (18 votes)
Not yet reviewed