Format USB drives and create bootable disks quickly and easily using this easy to use program with advanced optionsRufus is a small yet powerful utility that gives you the option to format USB flash disks and create bootable drives quickly and with very little effort. The application comes equipped with an interface that’s incredibly easy to learn to navigate and use, but it also comes equipped with a lot of advanced features that will appeal to more advanced users.
Rufus also records all of your activity and then saves it in a log for you that you can easily refer to whenever the need arises. All in all, it’s a perfect application for use by beginner and advanced users alike.
- Gives you the opportunity to select your device, partition scheme, target system type, file system type (FAT32, NTFS, UDF, etc.), cluster size, and new volume label.
- Includes a wide variety of basic formatting options (check the device for bad blocks, selection of the algorithm type, etc.).
- Allows you to create and set up a quick format mode to get things done even more quickly.
- Gives you the opportunity to create a bootable disk using an ISO image.
- Advanced options that can be utilized by more experienced users for even more program functionality (add fixes for old BIOS, fixed or unpartitioned USB Flash disks, etc.)
- Records all activity in a separate panel that can be saved to a log file for further inspection later on.
- Uses very low system resources.
Rufus Download Information
Dec 01, 2022
4.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed