Sante DICOM Editor 7.8.12
View, edit, and/or analyze DICOM files with this efficient and reliable application developed for medical personnelSante DICOM Editor is a feature rich and easy to use application that provides medical personnel with a means of measuring, anointing, and/or editing DICOM files quickly and easily. In addition to providing you with these handy options, Sante DICOM Editor also allows you to create videos. It comes equipped with a relatively simple to navigate interface, lets you remove burned in annotations, allows you to export your files in a variety of formats so that they take up less space on your system, and so much more.
It even displays your DICOM contents in a tree form layout so that you can easily access whatever you need without having to first go through countless pages. Regardless of whether you’re a radiologist, medical student, or just someone that enjoys finding and working on DICOM files for fun, Sante DICOM Editor has everything you need to get the job done efficiently and without any hassle.
- Gives you the ability to create and/or convert DICOM files.
- Allows you to edit headers, remove frames, and apply image processing filters with ease.
- An anonymizer that allows you to remove burned in annotations.
- Allows you to compare CT scans and/or create videos using DICOM files.
- Provides you with various formatting export options (JPEG, AVI, HTML, BMP, TIF, PNG, etc.).
- Support for uncommon formats (RAW, JPEG2000, BIN, etc.).
- A handy help menu to aide you if you get stuck.
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 2 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 256 MB memory
- 1024x768 screen resolution or above and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 30MB free space on hard disk
- Watermark on the opened file
- Nag screen
Sante DICOM Editor Download Information
Oct 14, 2021
4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed