Sharp World Clock 9.2.1
A World Map Clock Offering Sun & Moon DataSharp World Clock is a clock offering other great tools such as world map, sun data, and moon data with an unlimited number of clocks.
The Sharp World Clock offers a beautiful design that is very elegant in appearance for Windows. The fun clock will not only provide you with the time around the world, but can also help you learn more about geography at the same time.
- As many clocks as you need all at once which can be aligned in several ways including grid, vertical, and horizontal arrangement
- Limitless styles allows you to use the clock with or without title bar and window frame
- Customizable with a list of cities from every country in the world which includes the capital cities from around the world and many more
- Ability to add, change or delete cities and chose your own Favorites List for faster access
- Show the time on Analogue and/or Digital Clocks
- Decide from an array of Date and Time Formatters, which allows you to set up individually for every clock (including Swatch Beat); easily change from 12-hour mode to 24-hour mode and right back easily.
- Choose any Color or Background Image blend you like with 30 adjustable style presets included – you can even create your very own.
- World Map offers time zones, earth shadow, and the sun's position with 6x zoom complete with country borders
- You even have the option for acoustic Hour Signal and Quarter Signal, which includes the church bell style once it is configured
- Country Flags of every country, right on top of the clock faces
- A revolutionary and simple to use RSS/Atom Feed Reader with a search function that gives you the ability to stay on top of your favorite news feeds from across the web
- Innovative "Artificial Sky" which is a graphical representation of the day/night sky for all clocks that allows you to see the position of the sun on the horizon
- Up-to-date Daylight Saving Time database that is updated constantly via the internet
- System Tray mode
- Always On Top mode
- Stays to screen border, if moved close to it and it works on all monitors in a multi-monitor environment.
- Converts Time Zones easily from one time zone to another
- Alarm Clock offering 3 different alarms, which are one-time or daily, silent or with sound A collection of sound files is included.
- Calendar with reminder function
- Atomic Clock Synchronization offering several pre-configured time servers via the web
- Simple to use and to configure
- Ready for multi-monitor-environments
- Stable and accurate with no internet connection needed for regular use
You will need Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 and Pentium II class PC to use the tool.