Sibelius 2020.9 Build 107167
Complete software for music creationSibelius is a state-of-the-art music notation program, containing more than enough features to suit professional composers, arrangers and publishers and at the same time simple and user friendly enough to be used by students and beginners.
Featuring a modern, task-oriented user interface and a professional quality sound library, Sibelius delivers the fastest, efficient and easiest way to write music through the help of some innovative features such as the full support for MusicXML interchange, text and typography enhancements, graphics import and export functions and much more.
- The revamped user interface contains task-focused tabs, which guide you throughout the whole process of creating a score. All the functions have both icons and text descriptions and are easily accessible via buttons and keyboard shortcuts.
- The professional sound library includes a large exclusive collection (more than 38GB) of professional content such as an entire recorded symphony orchestra, rock and pop instruments and more.
- The native 64-bit support allows you to benefit from the full capabilities of your 64-bit OS, thus speed up the production process with an increased number of virtual instruments and effects.
- Taking into consideration the large number of customers that use single-display systems, Sibelius has been optimized for single monitor use, allowing you to hide with ease all the information that you need to see occasionally.
- The step-time note method used by Sibelius is similar to Finale’s Speedy Entry method, allowing you to switch from Finale to Sibelius easier than ever before. Additionally, file exchange is supported for hundreds of other applications, thanks to the built-in MusicXML export functions.
- Sibelius supports all the latest OpenType fonts and advanced functions such as ligatures, employable in text frames with full DTP-level options.
- You can easily import graphics to Sibelius, in all important file formats and manipulate them to create complex layouts. The full score can be exported as PDF document and individual pages or smaller sections as EPS, PNG and SVG file formats.
Sibelius Download Information
Sep 18, 2020
4.7 / 5 (95 votes)
Not yet reviewed