Extract the license plate numbers from various vehicle photos with this efficient and reliable softwareSimpleLPR is a handy an reliable software that gives you the opportunity to scan various images containing vehicles with visible license plate numbers and extract the numbers with ease, even if they’re a little murky or hard to recognize with the naked eye.
It even works if the vehicle is registered in another country aside from your own. This software can also be integrated with various other applications that can be used from C++ or any other .NET enabled programming language such as Visual Basic .NET, C#, VB Script or J Script, and it’s easy enough to use for even beginners.
- Provides you with an easy and convenient method of recognizing various licence plate numbers.
- Functions flawlessly even if the vehicle you’re trying to decipher is registered in another country – All you need to do is select which country you’d like to search.
- Can be easily integrated with other applications that can be used from any .NET programming language (C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET, VB Script, J Script, etc.).
- A basic user interface that’s simple to navigate for even the most basic computer user.
- Works even if you’re unable to read the image off the licence plate with the naked eye.
Please note that this trial version of SimpleLPR will only be valid for 30 days.
SimpleLPR Download Information
Mar 30, 2021
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Create different types of diagrams and look for errors with this UML and MDA platform application
18 / 1,816
Vbs To Exe 18.104.22.168
Simple solution for conversion from VBS format to executable file
10 / 1,459
SVG Kit for Adobe Creative Suite 2.3.8
SVG Kit for Adobe Creative Suite
6 / 847
Pascal Analyzer 22.214.171.124
Analyze and debug Pascal and Delphi source code files and view advanced status reports containing detected errors
25 / 4,146
Adobe Fuse CC 2017.1.0 Beta
Create flawless animations for Android and iOS mobile platforms
15 / 1,322
Allatori Obfuscator 7.7
Java obfuscator which belongs to the second generation obfuscators' family
11 / 1,560