Download 1 Screenshot No Video
SkyGrabber: Offline satellite downloaderSkyGrabber is a free application developed to intercept and download satellite data.
With SkyGrabber you can download free to air (FTA) satellite data which can be any type of file such as videos, music, images and more.
You don’t need to keep an online Internet connection. Just set the provider for your satellite dish (DVB-S/DVB-S2) and you can start downloading FTA data and save it on your computer.
SkyGrabber enables you to find data easily with its powerful filters system (by FileType, by IP address, by MAC, by Source port, by Dest port) and was designed with a user-friendly, customizable interface and flexible settings.
- Information can be filtered by file type.
- Information can be filtered by IP and MAC addresses.
- Allows handling satellite data and working on the Internet at the same time.
- Monitors system resources.
- Displays the progress of ongoing downloads.
- Handles TCP, GPE, IP and MPE packages.
- Handles HTTP responses (200, 206).
- Support for dreamboxes is enabled.
SkyGrabber supports the following manufacturers of digital satellite TV tuner cards: DVBWorld, TBS/QBOX, Azureware, TechniSat, TechnoTrend, Genitech, TeVii, GotView.
SkyGrabber works on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 operating systems.
SkyGrabber Download Details
Jul 23, 2013
3.9 / 5 (27 votes)
Not yet reviewed