TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK 10.8.2.8
An easy to develop video capture, media player, and video editor SDKAn easy to develop video capture, media player, and video editor SDK
If you’re a developer that’s looking for an easier way to include audio and/or video capabilities in your project, TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK is everything you need.
With TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK, you can capture frames, perform text/graphic overlays over the video frames (or only over the video window), record and/or playback, apply video processing such as cropping and/or rotation, and a whole lot more.
You can easily display a video capture video and a media player window on the same form, or you can run several cameras concurrently on the same form – The possibilities are nearly endless! Most encoding formats are supported (either natively or by using third party codecs), so if you’re a developer that uses a lot of audio and/or video in your projects, you should definitely give TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK a try today and see for yourself all that it’s capable of doing – It can save you a ton of time, effort, and money in the long run for sure!
- Allows you to stream audio/video to the network (either directly or through a Windows Media server)
- Comes equipped with an advanced media player that allows you to play audio and/or video clips at a normal speed, or instead opt to slow them down/speed them up, play them one by one or through a playlist, or play them forwards and/or backwards.
- Allows you to merge several clips into one single clip, split one clip into smaller clips, and/or re-encode them to different formats.
- An incredibly comprehensive interface that’s easy to use.
- Definitely a must have tools for all software developers that want to be able to add audio and/or video to their projects without having to put in a lot of manual labour.
TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK Download Information
Jan 04, 2019
4.5 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed