An innovative application that gives you the ability to tag and organize your files instead of having to move them aroundSaving the same file to multiple locations can be a real pain, not only do you run the risk of losing the file altogether (it happens!) but you also end up using space on your system that could probably be better used up by a video or some music.
Tabbles is a handy application that gives you the opportunity to organize your files and folders in a tabbed format without having to save anything to more than one location. It even comes equipped with a handy search function that can be filtered so that you can search through everything that’s already on your system, making the transition to Tabbles a breeze.
- Gives you the opportunity to create subfolders with headings that suit your unique individual needs and sort your files within them accordingly.
- A super easy to use search function that can help you find files that need to be tagged.
- Lets you assign your files and folders to more than one category if you need to (and removal of tags is equally simple).
- An auto tagging feature that can be executed easily after certain rules (specified by you) are set up.
- Allows you to share your tagged files (within a network or over a cloud storage service) with ease.
- Sends you a notification when an auto tag fails so that you can decide what you want to do with it.
- 1.6 GHz CPU.
- 1 GB RAM.
- At least 20 MB of free disk space.
- 30 days trial in a business environment.
- 1000 tagged filed limit.
For more access, acquire a license.
Tabbles Download Information
Feb 07, 2020
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed