Internet based voice conferencing applicationTeamTalk is a free voice conferencing application that enables voice chat using a local area network or the Internet connection.
TeamTalk allows voice conferencing for groups with an unlimited number of participants without any payment required. Larger groups may require more bandwidth so TeamTalk provides a variety of configuration options so you can find the one that best suits your Internet connection speed.
- 8,16 and 32 KHz audio is supported for low and high-bandwidth users.
- FMOD Sound System and the open-source audio codec Speex enable high-quality sound.
- Audio broadcasting and no buffering ensure low lag.
- Throughput between 450 bytes/sec. and 7500 bytes/sec. per user.
- Instant text messaging for groups and individuals.
- Push-to-talk and voice activation.
- File sharing for groups.
- Password protected channels are supported.
- Pentium Processor with 233 Mhz or above.
TeamTalk Download Information
Apr 11, 2022
4.0 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed