TinyUmbrella: Allows you to restore your jailbroken iPhone to another firmware version with the aid of previously saved SHSH blobsAllows you to restore your jailbroken iPhone to another firmware version with the aid of previously saved SHSH blobs
If you have a jailbroken iPhone and you’d like to be able to revert it back to a previous update, you’re definitely going to want to install TinyUmbrella on your computer.
TinyUmbrella does exactly that by backing up SHSH blobs for your phone. This is an especially useful application for anyone that’s been experiencing difficulties with their jailbroken iPhone. Even if you haven’t had any issues so far, you never know when something could pop up – If you have an iPhone that’s been jailbroken, download TinyUmbrella right now so that you already have it in the event that something does happen.
- Allows you to revert your jailbroken iPhone to a previous firmware without any difficulty.
- Uses a TSS operation to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Relatively easy to use, but not necessarily for beginner users.
- Gives you the opportunity to downgrade to an older firmware that you liked better than the one you’re using now.
- Completely free to download; invaluable in the long run.
TinyUmbrella Download Details
Aug 18, 2016
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed