Tone Generator 188.8.131.52
Creates test tone, sweeps and noise waveformsTone Generator is a user-friendly application designed as a sine wave generator, frequency generator and signal generator for Windows and Mac OS X systems.
Tone Generator is a highly versatile program that can be used for a variety of purposes such as generating test tones for radio audio level alignment, testing and calibration of sound equipment and speakers, reference tone generation for tuning musical instruments, demonstrating audio principles to students, acoustics equalization and testing, quality control and testing of sound cards, harmonics creation by generating multiple sound frequencies, white noise generator, audio band signaling and hearing tests (under professional medical supervision).
- Capable of generating square wave, sine wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform and impulse sound waves.
- White and pink noise generator.
- Sound frequencies are supported from 1 Hz to 22 kHz bandwidth (also depending on sound card output capabilities).
- Mono or separate stereo operation support is enabled.
- Log or linear tone sweep generation.
- Capable of playing generated tones.
- Tones can be saved as wav files.
Tone Generator Download Information
Jun 20, 2019
3.8 / 5 (9 votes)
Not yet reviewed