Download 1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
A Subversion clientTortoiseSVN is a free Subversion client designed as a Window shell extension, thus it is fully integrated in the file explorer. The program is a very easy to use application for Revision, version and source control and it provides a friendly interface for subversion.
- Windows Explorer integration.
- Displays only commands that are relevant for the selected file or folder.
- Displays the status of your file in Windows Explorer.
- Descriptive dialogs.
- Enables you to move file by right-dragging them in Windows Explorer.
- Support is provided for all Subversion protocols: http://, https://, svn://, svn ssh://, file:///, svn XXX://.
- Built-in spell checker for log messages.
- Auto-complete function for keywords and paths of the modified files.
- Special characters are supported for text formatting.
- Capable of making a graph of all revisions/commits.
- Log messages have a default minimum length to avoid committing empty ones.
- Spell checker allows you to select your language.
- Enables you to integrate any web-based bug tracking system through its flexible mechanism.
- Built-in useful tools: TortoiseMerge ( displays file changes, helps resolving conflicts, allows you to apply patch files without committing access to your repository); TortoiseBlame (displays blames of files with log messages for every line in the file); TortoiseIDiff (shows changes made to image files); SubWCRev (use this to include revision numbers/dates into your source files).
- Available in many languages.
- Great support is provided through extensive documentation (in multiple languages), a comprehensive FAQ and a mailing list for specific problems.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- Windows Installer 3.1 or later
TortoiseSVN Download Details
Apr 27, 2019
3.8 / 5 (8 votes)
Not yet reviewed