A powerful plugin that allows you to change the frame rate from a video clip, offering you the possibility to obtain stunning visualsA powerful plugin that allows you to change the frame rate from a video clip, offering you the possibility to obtain stunning visuals
Twixtor is an Adobe After Effects plugin that offers users the means to create slow-motion or acceleration effects using their own video footage.
Twixtor is much more accurate, tracks objects farther, and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
Twixtor enables you to speed up, slow down or frame rate convert your image sequences. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence... employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
Twixtor features :
- Warping and interpolation of frames to "time warp" input footage.
- Smart processing of interlaced material
- Stretching of a sequence using a single scaling parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Frame rate conversions made easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion ).
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later
- Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming.
- Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut.
- After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using AE's time remapping tools but using Twixtor "under the hood"
- Adobe After Effects
Twixtor Download Information
Dec 22, 2020
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed