VirtualBreadboard (VBB) 6.0.7
Develop microcontroller based applications with this reliable and effective Breadboard circuit emulatorVirtualBreadboard (VBB) is an emulator for Breadboard integrated circuits. It’s also able to function as a developmental environment for microcontrollers. The application can be used for developing and debugging microcontrollers and emulating circuits, programming control panels for embedded applications, or even creating documentation for circuits.
It features an intuitive and user friendly interface and provides you with access to a wide collection of circuit template. It’s unable to analyze simulate though, so if that’s what you’re looking for you might want to go with something else instead.
- An intuitive interface that could be easily used by anyone that knows what they’re doing.
- Allows you to choose from a rich collection of circuit templates or instead opt to create your own.
- Gives you the opportunity to personalize your project with various components (instruments, timers, function generators, motors, LCD/LED displays, and more).
- Displays the error log while the circuit is emulating so that you can see what went wrong in real time.
- Gives you the ability to use the terminal component to send UART commands at TTL levels.
- Perfect for use by teachers, students, and engineers alike.
VirtualBreadboard (VBB) does not provide SPICE simulation and cannot be used for resolving circuit related issues.
Please note that in order for VirtualBreadboard (VBB) to function properly on your Windows system, you must also have Java 6 or later and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later installed on it.
VirtualBreadboard (VBB) Download Information
Jan 17, 2019
3.3 / 5 (7 votes)
Not yet reviewed