Visual CertExam Suite 3.4.2
Create, edit and take your own practice examsVisual CertExam Suite is an application that allows you to create your own practice exams as well as edit and take them. The program was designed specifically for certification exam preparation and includes two different applications, Visual CertExam Designer and Visual CertExam Manager.
The Designer lets you create and edit professional practice exams while using the Manager you can take the exams you’ve created.
- Lets you use the almost all question types used in certification exams such as Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Point and Shot, Select and Place, Create a Tree, Hot Area, Build List and Reorder, Drop and Connect.
- Provides the option of creating case study based exams.
- Question preview feature is available, letting you see how a question will appear during an exam.
- Question text formatting is supported (includes numbering, bullets and alignment).
- The exam data is stored in just one file, making it very easy to copy and distribute created exams.
- Support is enabled for print and print preview.
- JPEG and GIF image formats are supported.
- You can automatically create exam files from RTF documents or text files with questions via the Import Wizard.
- You can work in a local network using file sharing.
- Questions can be grouped into sections based on exam topics.
The trial version lets you work with:
- a maximum number of 3 exams in one exam file.
- 5 questions in a single exam (for standard exams).
- 3 question sets or testlets in a single exam (for case study-based exams).
- each testlet or question set can have no more than 5 questions (for case study-based exams).
Visual CertExam Suite Download Information
Feb 05, 2014
3.7 / 5 (25 votes)
Not yet reviewed