WinSCP: Free SFTP, FTP and SCP client for WindowsWinSCp is a free SFTP/SCP client for Windows-based systems that is using SSH (Secure Shell).
WinsSCP is a reliable file transfer utility that provides safe file copying between a local and a remote computer and some additional file-related actions.
- The program has both command line interface and graphical user interface with support for several languages.
- Windows integration provides some useful features such as drag & drop, URL and shortcut icons.
- Support for U3 is enabled.
- Allows you to perform all common file-related operations.
- Support is enabled for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2.
- Provides batch file scripting functions.
- Directories can be synchronized in several semi and fully automatic modes.
- Built-in text editor.
- Provides support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication.
- Full support of public key authentication is enabled thanks to the integration with PuTTY authentication agent (Pageant).
- Contains interfaces similar to Windows Explorer and Norton commander.
- Option to save session information.
- Optional support is enabled for standalone operation using a configuration file instead of registry entries making it suitable to perform operations from removable media.
Sep 22, 2023
4.4 / 5 (23 votes)
Not yet reviewed