X-Mouse Button Control 2.19.2
Enables you remap your mouse buttonsX-Mouse Button Control is a free, comprehensive application that lets you remap mouse buttons for increased, versatile functionality.
You can create multiple profiles, each for a different application or window. Each profile can have up to 5 layers, where all or some of the mouse buttons have different functions. A profile will activate automatically once you open or run the application/window it was created for.
- Send keys to mouse buttons via the simulated keystroke editor.
- Launch windows and applications using mouse buttons.
- Assign editing functions to mouse buttons such as copy, cut and paste.
- Assign media functions to mouse buttons, for example play, pause, stop, mute, volume and others.
- Use a mouse button to capture the screen or an active window to clipboard.
- Support is enabled for 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7.