An easy to use and powerful tool that allows you to analyze the content of your hard drive or foldersHave you been keeping track of your hard disk usage? Do you have any idea at all just how much room your files and folders take up? Probably not, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to check in on things every once in a while, especially if you’re someone that has to share your computer and/or you use it on a very regular basis.
Xinorbis was designed to provide you with detailed information on your hard drive partitions or folders as well as visual representations of the disk usage so that you can easily keep track of things with just a couple clicks of your mouse.
- Allows you to quickly and easily scan a target folder, disk partition, or USB device and generate a variety of reports on them.
- A file extension which enables the program to group your files into categories (you can define your own easily with just a couple of clicks).
- Helps you get rid of old files that you clearly don’t need any more (you may find some that are decades old if you have an older computer).
- Lets you save your generated reports in a variety of different formats (CSV, HTML, XML).
- Includes pie charts and bar graphs to help more novice users with using the program.
- A built in search engine to help you find things quickly and easily.
- Lets you choose how you view your results.
Xinorbis Download Information
Feb 26, 2020
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed