Xmanager Power Suite 7.0 Build 0019
PC X server that runs on Windows platformsXmanager is an advanced PC X server designed for Windows systems that enables you to easily connect remote Linux/Unix desktops to your Windows computer.
Xmanager allows you to run remote X applications securely via the Secure Shell protocol even when your PC is part of a private network and has an active firewall between your computer and the remote server. Xmanager makes possible easy and flexible sharing of X applications running on Unix server systems, such as CAD/GIS. It also helps you increase your efficiency by running Windows and Linux/Unix applications simultaneously. As long as your office and home computers are connected to the Internet you can remotely connect one PC to another. Work from home on your office computer performing any task including graphic applications.
- Support is enabled for Windows Terminal Server and Citrix MetaFrame for Windows.
- Provides a powerful 32-bit X11R6 PC X Server.
- Supports SSH, RSH, XDMCP, TELNET, REXEC and RLOGIN connection protocols.
- Up to 128 X client connections are supported per Xmanager session.
- Automatic Cut & Paste function between X and Microsoft Windows applications.
- Built-in SSH1/SSH2 protocols with public key authentication.
- Provides single and multiple view modes.
Xmanager Power Suite Download Information
Aug 02, 2022
4.3 / 5 (10 votes)
Not yet reviewed