View and convert any graphic formatXnView is a free application that allows you to view and convert graphic files, currently supporting over 400 graphic formats.
XnView was designed as a fast and simple solution to view, process and convert graphic files. XnView can open over 400 image file formats and convert to all the popular graphic formats, including GIF, BMP, JPG, PNG and TIFF. The built-in Image Viewer is inspired from the Windows Explorer interface allowing you to navigate the directory structure with ease and access the image files displayed as thumbnails.
Additionally XnView supports a number of video formats, digital camera formats and more exotic formats, for example Amiga IFF and Calamus.
XnView is an executable file, allowing you to run the program without actually installing it.
- Is capable of importing over 400 image file formats and exporting to aprox. 50 image file formats.
- Also supports animated GIF, animated ICO and TIFF.
- IPTC, EXIF.
- Contains multiple editing functions: resize, copy, cut, crop, adjust brightness/contrast and others, change the number of colors and apply filters, effects and more.
- Provides useful options such as fullscreen mode, slideshow, picture browser, batch convert, create thumbnail, screen capture, create contact sheet, create multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF) etc.
- Support for TWAIN, Print and Drag&Drop is enabled for Windows OS.
- 44 languages are supported for Windows.