Code coverage in a nutshell.Code coverage in a nutshell.
dotCover is a code coverage utility especially created for .NET developers. Once can rely on this software for reporting statement-level coverage, no matter if they create .NET Framework or Silverlight apps.
In addition, due to its seamless integration with Visual Studio, it also supports highlight for covered and uncovered code.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or 2010
- 512 MB of RAM or more is recommended
- 50 MB of hard drive space
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update
- 30 days trial period
dotCover Download Information
Dec 14, 2020
4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed