Filesharing client based on the eDonkey2000eMule is a worldwide popular P2P file sharing application based on the eDonkey2000 network, but containing many additional features when compared to the standard eDonkey client. eMule allows uploading and downloading any type of file from the Internet, using multiple networks like eDonkey2000, Kad and Source Exchange.
eMule gained its popularity based on the facts that it’s free to use, it offers access to a large collection of files provided by millions of users and it continues to be the most feature-rich file sharing client based on eDonkey protocol.
- Connects to multiple networks (eDonkey2000, Source Exchange and Kad) to create a single reliable network.
- eMule is using Queue and Credit system to promote frequent uploaders, thus encouraging file-sharing between its users.
- eMule is free to install and use, and does not contain any form of Adware, Spyware, etc.
- Files that are being downloaded are always checked for corruption to make sure the files are error free.
- Ensures fast recovery of corrupted downloads through the eMule Intelligent Corruption Control.
- eMule can download multiple files simultaneously without you having to monitor them, provided by Auto priorities and Source management.
- Has a built-in Preview function allowing you to play videos and access archives while the download is still in progress.
- eMule provides quick access to and from the Internet through the featured webservices and webserver.
- Allow you to manage your downloads with ease and organize them by categories.
- Searching files can be performed in a number of possibilities such as Servers (Local and Global), web based (Jigle and Filedonkey) and Kad.
- eMule provides flexibility for searching allowing the use of very complex Boolean searches.
- Has a built-in messaging and friend system that enables you to communicate with other users and add them as your friends.
- eMule also contains an IRC client for chatting with other downloaders or IRC users.