miniSipServer40 Build 20231121
miniSipServer: Build, maintain, and manage a VOIP system with this easy to configure SIP/ VOIP serverminiSipServer is a powerful SIP/VOIP server that’s been built on the open SIP standard. It was designed to provide you with the ability to deploy and manage your very own VOIP system with an easy to use and navigate GUI.
This program comes equipped with support for an exceptionally broad range of popular phones (both hardware and software) as well as the ability to eliminate the vendors lock that these types of devices typically come with.
With miniSipServer, you can easily deploy a series of rich services that can be extremely beneficial to your business. Keeping in touch with your employees and clients from all around the world can be done with just a few simple clicks when you have miniSipServer on your side.
- A wide variety of rich features that allow you to make getting in touch with your business a breeze (voicemail, ring groups, find me/follow me, etc.).
- Stores all of your configuration options and other data in the install directory.
- Has the ability to monitor a user’s state or even access a carrier’s network (as it also comes equipped with support for the RFC3261 protocol).
- Comes equipped with support for CDR (call detail record), system black list, and STUN.
- Lets you keep an eye on your employees and ensure that they’re doing what they’re supposed to be without needed to hover over their shoulders.
- Exceptionally easy to set up – You can have your very own, configured to your needs VOIP system up and running in just a couple of hours!
- 30 days trial period.
Nov 22, 2023
2.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed