mp3DirectCut: Tool for editing MPEG audio directlymp3DirectCut is a free application that allows you to edit MPEG audio directly. With this tool you can remove parts, split files, copy regions to multiple new files and adjust the volume without needing to decompress the MP3 file into a PCM format.
mp3DirectCut helps you edit MPEG audio easier, faster, using less disk space and with no quality loss caused by re-compressions.
- Non-destructive basic editing functions (cut, copy, paste).
- Other editing functions are available, including volume change, normalize, fade and pause detection.
- mp3 recording can be performed through ACM or Lame encoder.
- Simple and fast mp3 visualization and navigation.
- Layer 2 support is enabled (dvd and dvb audio).
- ID3v1.1 tag editor is available.
- ID3v2 tag keeping option.
- Support for Cue Sheet is enabled.
- Auto cue function (divide tracks by time values).
- Split tracks with automatic creation of filenames and ID3v1.1 tags.
- Bitrate visualization and VU meter.
- Command line usage is available.
Feb 01, 2022
4.7 / 5 (185 votes)
Not yet reviewed