Automation & Hotkeys: Keyboard/Joystick/MouseAutoHotkey is a free automation utility for Windows that allows you to write your own macros and automate even some of the most complex tasks. By doing so you will save lots of time otherwise spent on manually performing repetitive tasks and improve your productivity.
- Allows you to automate a wide variety of tasks that involve sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. Writing a mouse/keyboard macro can be done manually or using the macro recorder.
- Hotkeys can be created for mouse, keyboard and joystick.
- Write macros to expand abbreviations. For example, writing “ty” will automatically turn into “thank you”.
- Create user interfaces, menu bars and data-entry forms.
- Keys on the keyboard, mouse or joystick can be remapped.
- AutoHotkey can run AutoIt v2 scripts.
- Any script can be converted into an .exe file and run without AutoHotkey installed.