Photomatix Pro 6.3
Extend the dynamic range of digital imagesPhotomatix Pro is an application designed to extend the dynamic range of digital photographs or scanned films. High contrast scenes can often have loss of contrast in shadows and exaggerated highlights.
Photomatix Pro can solve this issue in to different ways: the first solution is Exposure Blending. Using this technique the program merges multiple photographs with different exposures which results into an image with increased dynamic range. The second way to do it is through Tone Mapping. The highlights and shadow details will be revealed in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The image resulted from Tone Mapping will display the entire dynamic range captured, even when printed.
- Through the Auto Exposure Bracketing, Photomatix will merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range, allowing you to take great photos without spending money on lighting equipment.
- Useful functions such as automatic blending, unlimited stacking, batch processing and easy comparison of results will greatly improve your productivity, allowing you to save those many hours you would otherwise have to spend to tweak your photos in image editing applications.
- Turn your dull-looking photographs taken on days with hazy, shadowless sunlight or an overcast sky into what they were supposed to be using the Tone Mapping tool.
- Reduce noise by using the Exposure Blending function to merge multiple bracketed photos.
- Improve the aspect of your panoramas by taking shots under several exposure and processing them in Photomatix Pro.
Photomatix Pro Download Information
Aug 23, 2021
4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed