Shadows 4.5 Build 8595
Design and understand sundials and calculate their parameters with this unique yet easy to use applicationSundials are used to approximate the time in accordance to the position of the sun; the longer the shadow, the later in the day it is. Shadows is an application that allows you to design your own sundials and astrolabes (a more advanced structure that’s used to predict the position of a variety of stars) with just a couple of clicks of your mouse.
Shadows is able to provide you with templates that have premade calculations for places around the world, or you can choose to create your own. Once you’re finished with your design, you can either choose to print it out, or you can save it and use it later. With this application, you really can take time into your own hands.
- Three varieties of sundial to choose from (horizontal, equatorial, or polar).
- Many countries and location parameters for you to work from.
- Delivers coordinates and time zone parameters for each location.
- Gives you the ability to edit locations and/or add your own.
- Allows you to create custom shapes for a unique experience.
- 24-hour esthetic support.
- Gives you the opportunity to print your rendered projects if you’d like.
- Allows you to export your files as an AutoCAD-compatible DXF format file.
Please note that while using the Shadows demo, many of the features will be disables. For full functionality of the program, you’ll have to register for a software key.
Shadows Download Information
Jul 14, 2020
4.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed