Advanced Renamer 3.87
An advanced batch renamerAdvanced Renamer is a free utility that allows you to rename multiple files and folders simultaneously. It offers a wide array of renaming methods and other settings to let you customize the renaming process.
Besides the name, other file information can be modified during the renaming process such as attributes and timestamps. You can also set Advanced Renamer perform other actions when renaming files such as copying or moving them to another location, based on the information contained in the files.
- Full support for Unicode is enabled.
- Real-time preview of new names.
- Rename files and folders based on tags.
- Rename audio files based on MP3/ID3 info.
- Regular expressions and wildcards are supported.
- EXIF support is enabled for image renaming.
- GPS information from image files can be used.
- Undo option for previous batch is available.
- A wide variety of renaming methods is available such as new name with tags, remove/delete part of filename, remove pattern from filename, change case of filename, replace part of filename, add/insert text into filename, change file attributes/timestamp, add/insert text into filename, renumbering and others.
- Multiple renaming methods can be used at the same time.
- Batch support for rename, copy and move actions.