ApexDC: Improved interface and much more!
ApexDC is a free modification of the peer-to-peer file-sharing client StrongDC++ containing additional features and customization options packed inside a user-friendly interface. ApexDC is under active development, regularly adding new improvements, and has a dedicated support team.
- Support is enabled for PeerGuardian binary list formats (P2Bv1, P2Bv2, P2Bv3 Slightly modified code taken from libp2p).
- Contains a built-in PeerGuardian List Viewer.
- Hubs OP Chat are opened automatically (works with OP Chat names list first entry, renamed as Hub Chatrooms).
- Remembers toolbar positions
- Locking of toolbars like in Explorer (with additional toggles such as toolbar context menu, toolbar and media toolbar) is enabled.
- AutoComplete option in search window (when AutoComplete is turned on, persistent search history is also active).
- Provides options to save finished uploads/downloads between sessions.
- Has a Quick Search Box, under the View menu.
- “Always on top” option is provided under the View menu.
- Can display full info for filelists in download queue.
- Can place all non-hub tabs in front (PM windows are considered to be hub tabs). - Zion like tabs can be enabled.
- Mini tabs option is provided for hub tabs. - Blend offline search results. - Provides chat logging in favorite hub properties.
Jan 08, 2019
4.2 / 5 (42 votes)
Not yet reviewed