A C++ library that can help you get your work completed quickly and efficientlyIf you’re a developer or designer that works with C++ on a regular basis, you’ve probably been trying to find a program that’s able to help you get things done in the quickest and most efficient way possible. Enter Armadillo – A C++ matrix library that bundles interfaces for the LAPACK and ATLAS libraries. Armadillo also provides you with statistical functions and is able to support complex numbers. Best of all, it’s completely free! Why not give it a shot and see if it can help you?
- Exceptionally fast.
- Comes equipped with a wide variety of templates to help you get started.
- Designed with an interface that allows you to choose between LAPACK and ATLAS libraries, according to your personal preference.
- Supports integers, floating points, and complex numbers.
- Equipped with disk storage.
- Comes equipped with a subset of trigonometric functions.
- Statistics functions so that you can see where you’re at at any given time.
Armadillo Download Information
Oct 27, 2022
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed