Free Open Source Strong File EncryptionAxCrypt is an open-source file encryption program that integrates perfectly into Windows operating systems and uses AES encryption with 128-bit keys.
AxCrypt provides a powerful encryption system and a simple way to compress, encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with individual files through the context integration into Windows Explorer.
- Simple and self-configuring install process.
- Double-click on encrypted files to view/edit them.
- Built-in command-line interface for programming and scripting.
- Choose between strong key-file and regular passphrase.
- Support is enabled for self-decrypting files.
- Built-in file shredder.
- Support for 6 languages.
- Secure memory handling.
- Support for private branding.
- Free and open-source software.
AxCrypt is available for all major platforms: Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android. Once the trial version expires, the application offers a premium version for both individual and business users