CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 22.214.171.124
Browse Amazon S3 storage.Browse Amazon S3 storage.
At Amazon you store and organize your data in containers called Buckets. CloudBerry Explorer is the industry leading graphical user interface (GUI) to manage those Buckets in an efficient and user friendly way. Amazon provides only development kit for the storage, which can be utilized by computer programmers by writing code.
CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 is an easy-to-use application which allows users to browse Amazon.
CloudBerry Explorer is coded and is available for your use without having needed to write a single line of code. You can use it as a simple FTP like client tool for S3, or a S3 backup tool.
CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 features :
- Browse S3 buckets
- Register any number of Amazon S3 accounts
- Copy and move file between Amazon S3 and local computer
- Create and delete buckets
- Connect to one or more Amazon S3 accounts
- Copy file between two S3 accounts fast and free of charge
- Work with any number of Amazon S3 accounts simultaneously
- Setup file access permissions
- Share buckets, folders and files located on Amazon S3 with other users
- Automate common tasks with Microsoft PowerShell
- Generate external URLs
- Work with other users' buckets
- Internet connection
- Amazon S3 account
- MS .NET Framework 2.0
CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 Download Information
Jan 05, 2023
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
MemoMaster - The free outliner software
12 / 1,309
TracerPlus Connect 10.5.0 Build 2086
A handy application that helps keep data synchronized on multiple devices and keeps tasks updated in real time
3 / 996
Database Oasis 3.1.26
Create custom databases using point-and-click
18 / 2,486
TablePlus 5.2.2 (218)
Database management GUI tool designed to make it easy and efficient to work with.
2 / 516
MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.16.1173
Visual development system for PostgreSQL
17 / 1,765
DBCopier 1.3 Release 1 Build 220504
Powerful application that will help mitigate data between SQL, MySQL, Access and SQLite databases with ease.
36 / 1,176