A full-featured IDE for C/C++DEV-C++ is a complete Integrated Development Environment for C/C++ programming language. As its compiler, DEV-C++ is using Mingw port of GNU Compiler Collection. The program also works in conjunction with any GCC based compiler, such as Cygwin.
- Support is enabled for GCC-based compilers.
- Multilingual support is enabled.
- GDB-based integrated debugging.
- Also includes Class Browser, Code Completion, Debug variable Browser, To-Do List, Tool Manager and Project Manager.
- Built-in syntax highlighting editor with customizable options.
- Enables you to create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs.
- Makefile creation.
- Capable of editing and compiling Resource files.
- Support for printing is enabled.
- Built-in Package Manager allows you to easily install add-on libraries.
- Template support enables you to create your own project types.
- Find and replace function for facilities.
- Support for CVS is enabled.
- CPU Window.
- 32 MB of RAM
- DEV-C++ requires MSVCRT.dll (included in Windows 95 OSR 2 and higher) to compile executables
DEV-C++ Download Information
Apr 28, 2015
3.8 / 5 (68 votes)
Not yet reviewed