Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Patch 1.13d
LoD latest patch for DiabloThis is the latest patch for Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.
The never-ending battle between the forces of Order and Chaos finally reached the Mortal Realm and will affect all Humans, Demons and Angels.
In Diablo II: Lord of Destruction you will engage on a journey through the Barbarian Highlands of the north, as Baal, the last of the Prime Evils. With hordes of minions accompanying him, Ball ventures on a mission to corrupt the powerful Worldstone and leave the Mortal Realm unprotected while facing the menacing forces of Hell.
Your main goal will be to protect the world of Sanctuary from the vile demons through a series of quests and challenges.
- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town ("TPPK").
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when they had too many active states.
- Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
- Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
- The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the window loses and then regains focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in windowed mode when it lost focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn't center properly when it was created.
- Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after it was resurrected.
- Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining item never became active.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword 'Principle' wasn't having all of its stats applied properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin's Charge ability would become locked out if Holy Shield faded while charging.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian's Leap ability could become locked out if they were hit when they started to leap.
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Patch Download Information
Oct 29, 2011
4.3 / 5 (31 votes)
Not yet reviewed