Drives Monitor 17.0
Get all of the information you want about your hard drive at a glance with this handy and reliable toolDrives Monitor is an easy to use and exceptionally convenient Windows widget that gives you the opportunity to view everything you’d want to know about your hard drive – including what kind of health it’s in – at a glance. Not only is the interface of Drives Monitor exceptionally simplistic to use, it can also be tailored to your unique individual needs so that you’re only ever viewing the information you want to know and you can ignore the rest. It’s also incredibly lightweight, meaning it takes up virtually no room at all on you system.
- Displays a plethora of information about all of your connected physical and logical hard drives (total, used, and free disc space in GB and percentages, disk file system type, etc.).
- Allows you to view detailed information about your physical drive model with one click (capacity, type, number of partitions, cylinders, sectors, etc.).
- Allows you to easily monitor real time transfer evolution via graphs.
- Displays your read and write speed in bytes per second.
- Allows you to also monitor removable drives easily by connecting them to your computer.
- Lets you know when your free space is starting to run out so that you can take the appropriate measures to free some up.
- Handy configurations that allow you to customize your experience with the program (excluding drives from monitoring, changing refresh rate, hiding graphics and counters, etc.).
- Allows you to safely remove your USB drives right from the application.
Drives Monitor Download Information
Jul 12, 2022
4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed