FileLocator Pro 8.5 Build 2951
Find any file or folder on your computer quickly and efficiently with some help from this handy toolThe file located that comes equipped with your Windows system is perfectly fine for the average user, but more advanced computer users are sometimes left wanting a little something more. For those users, there’s FileLocator Pro – It comes equipped with a bunch of customization options so that you can filter to suit your unique needs and even offers multilingual support.
The multiple tabs allow you to search for a variety of different things at one time, each with their own filters – In the grand scheme of things, this feature alone can save you a ton of time and headache. Add to that the ability to include subfolders, a handy scan mode, and more, and you have everything an advanced computer user needs.
- A user friendly interface with two different modes to choose from – beginner and expert layouts to suit your needs.
- Equipped with multiple tabs so that you can search for multiple things at one time (each with their own specifications and filters).
- Allows for the inclusion of subfolders.
- Gives you the opportunity to specify a file’s name, the containing text, and which drive to scan.
- Gives you the ability to specify the scan mode (DOS expression, plain text, whole word, etc.) and time frame (before or after a specified date).
- Allows for the establishment of the Boolean expression mode (line by line, across the whole file, wildcards, etc.).
- A 486 66Mhz processor
- 64MB RAM
- 25 MB of available hard-disk space
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- VGA (640x480) or higher resolution monitor with 256 colors
- 30 days trial.
FileLocator Pro Download Information
Nov 23, 2020
4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed